Friday, June 24, 2011

Nitpicking the word choice (B&B), STD's and family borderline incest....?

Maybe it's me, but am I too annoyed at the fact on BB that with this
Ridge/Taylor?Rick garbage line....why when talking about it they don't
refer to them as his stepmother or her stepson.....I've noticed that
when speaking to anyone- I slept with Ridge's son, I was with my
father's wife.....give 'em the title they are, and writers shoudl face
the possible backlash of playing another incest line (I remember a
while back I thought there was a minor blip storyline of Bridget and
Ridge having a thing....I was creeped because that was brother and
sister as well as stepfather/stepdaughter...

I've heard a line...when a person cheats on their partner, they sleep
with all the adulters aswell- so technically IMO does that mean
Taylor's slept with her own son? My theory is Rick slept with Brooke
who was with Ridge who's with Taylor...and don't we belive in STD's?
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let a man break up with his wife, drive to
my house and propose to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment